Paired with some jegging and baby Toms....adorable!
Here you'll find all my favorite things and latest obsessions. From fitness and food to fashion and DIYs... welcome to my world!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Easy Onesies
One of the first things I noticed when I had a baby girl was that the majority of clothing options for her were your basic pink and purple. Now I know there are some really cute websites that offer adorable trendy options, but those often come with a high dollar price tags as well. So I decided to take it upon myself to make my daughter some unique onsies that were more a refletion of her own personl style!...or mine I guess ;o) I found these patches at Michael's and Hobby Lobby for less than $3 a piece. All the iron on items needed were included so there was no need for additional wunder under or anything. I bought a 3 piece pack of blank onesies from Buy Buy Baby, but they are available at almost any store that sells baby stuff. This probably took me maybe 30 mins to a hour to complete all three.
Paired with some jegging and baby Toms....adorable!
Paired with some jegging and baby Toms....adorable!
Labels:
diy onesies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so super cute!! I bet you could do it with kids t-shirts too, love it!
ReplyDelete