Monday, August 27, 2012

It's only the begining...

So, this is offcially my first post to the Native Green blog and I have to admit that I'll be back tracking a bit. For almost the last year I have wanted to start a blog and have had a hundred different ideas that just never seemed to actually make there way to the computer keys. I have also been fortunate enough with in these last few months to become a first time mother.  Having a child has changed me in so many positive ways, one of those being how her presence has reawakened the creative side of me that I had let lay dormat way to long. Another major reason for my need to create and enjoy the simple things in life, is my daughter's father. He is an amazing artist and I am inspired by his talents and attention to detail everyday. Although this may be long over due, I'm excited to finally share my journey of life with you and hopefully inspire something in you along the way! Thanks and enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment