I am really excited about the next few days and the post to come! Everyday over the next week I will feature a different company that is changing the lives of women all over the world every single day. These stories have inspired me and I couldn't help but to share their message so that others can become involved and feel inspired as well. These empowered people have turned businesses into the true definition of what it means to give back and are conscious of both the creator and the consumer. People who have traveled the world and seen some of the most depraved areas, full of poverty and sickness, surprisingly encountered sparks of joy and ambition in the eyes of the people and were moved to do something about that.
The jewelry and apparel lines we'll be looking at all offer some amazing designs and pieces. Since I have a love for the fashion industry as well as a passion to help others, this is the most perfect of unions to me!
I hope that you not only love the creativity and talent devoted to each piece of jewelry as much as I do, but even more so allow these stories to penetrate your heart and motivate you to help give back and empower women around the globe!
a peek at what's to come....

LOVE IT! Awesome idea Sara!!
ReplyDeleteI have pieces from the Giving Keys/Pay it 4fwd and Raven and Lily. It is so easy when you wear them for people to stop and ask you about them. They are unique and people love the stories behind them. Love the one for one companies.
ReplyDelete