Here you'll find all my favorite things and latest obsessions. From fitness and food to fashion and DIYs... welcome to my world!
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
A few of my favorite things...!
So anyone who knows me well or has spent significant time at my house knows that I am obsessed with scents. Not in the sense that I go around smelling everything with in reach, but rather that I love it when my home smells clean, welcoming, warm, covy and just plain good! So when I can smell a faint scent of something funky in my space, I'm on it. And yes, living with a 2 year old I have had to let some of that slide by me because unpleasant smells seem to have somehow become a familiar way of life... Anyway, all of that leads to the fact that I am a huge sucker for candles. When it comes to a beautifully packaged candle that will not only fill the rooms with heavenly fragrance, but wrap all that up in trendy decor that will add a presence to any room, it's a win win in my book! Like my last post where I raved about the stylish and low priced sweatshirts Target is offering this season, I am also a huge fan of their candle isle. I seem to get lost in that small 20 x 5 foot space and spend way to much time smelling all the latest delights, but I'm guessing (or rather hoping) I'm not the only one. So here are just a few of my favorite things from the wonderful world of wax that have sent my nose on a frenzy this season. So pretty, so sleek and oh so delish! Perhaps a tutorial on how to make your own candles should be part of my next DIY venture...stay tuned!
Labels:
candles,
favorite things,
target
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment