This recipe is so simple and quick and my favorite part is it''s super healthy coming in at less than 150 calories! Since I've started my journey towards a more clean eating & healthy lifestyle, (sometimes a really slow start with a couple relapses) I have come across tons of recipes and concoctions and this has been one of my favorite. Not only is it good for you and easy on the budget, it provides yummy left overs and is ready to go in just a matter of minutes.
What you'll need:
1/2 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup diced cucumber
1/2 cup diced tomato
1/2 cup chopped acocado
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
a large pinch of black pepper
combine in bowl and chill or serve immediately
I slightly altered mine b/c it was very creamy. I added some more cucumber, tomato & avocado to help balance the taste of the yogurt. I like to eat the salad on either Tricuit crackers or wrapped up in a spinach tortilla. Delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment