Friday, November 22, 2013

Maxi Dresses Year Round?..Why not!

I've had a few people ask me if it's okay to wear your maxi dresses on into the fall/winter season and if so, how??  So I decided to do a blog dedicated to the infamous maxi dress for Fashion Friday.  The answer to the question is simple, yes.  The secret ... layers, lots of layers. I know for some that might be a challenge that leaves them feeling frustrated and walking away from their closets in despair. To get you back in your wardrobe and creative juices flowing, here are a few examples of just how you can do it.  Be inspired by the color, print or fabric and just go with it.  Don't get caught up in being to matchy matchy or you can get stuck.  The more you layer, the more color palette you have to play with and the more options your closet can offer.
Have some fun and enjoy!

feel free to leave comments with questions or message/email me pics of your favorite maxi dress & I'll help you give it a winter flair!  


No comments:

Post a Comment