Friday, November 1, 2013

So Chic and So Savy

Some people may believe that in order to look super chic one must sacrifice comfort or a pocket full of money at the very least.  Well I am here to put that rumor to rest once and for all!  There are definitely ways to look trendy and well put together without having to sacrifice your whole wallet.  One of this season's stand out styles is the almighty sweatshirt and it has never been more chic than now.  No need to throw on a slouchy hoody and bulky front pocket pullover when you can be just as comfortable in these fabulous styles and turning heads all the while.

One of the best places today to get stylish fun pieces that are budget friendly is Target! If any of you out there are Target snobs too, then you know what I'm talking about.  Check out these adorable tops below... all available for less than $25!  Not quite sure how to style them or what to pair them up with?  Let me show you how to go from drab to total fashionista with just a couple accessories and key pieces.

Feel free to leave comments or questions about your own wardrobe stumps and I'll be happy to help you out!

**all sweatshirts seen below are available on the Target website.  Save 20% when you spend $75 on select apparel.  Use code FALL20

Studded sweatshirt paired with perfectly worn in ripped jeans and suede boot.   Add a scarf and some fun accessories
$24.99    *eligible for discount
This jewel collar sweatshirt is perfect with dark denim jeans and a classic trench coat.  Leapord print flats accented with a dark red bag makes this extra chic.    
$19.99  *eligible for discount
This houndstooth print is so street sleek when mixed with black skinny jeans, Adidas hightops & black beanie.  The red pop color and fashionable bag make this ensemble perfect!
$24.99  *eligible for discount
Adorable lace shoulder sweatshirt is so effortlessly chic when paired with a boyfriend jean, your favorite TOMS, a fun bright scarf and MK monogram bag. So casual, I love it.
 $19.99  *eligible for discount
 
 I love how rocker chic this studded black sweatshirt looks when adorned with dark crimson pants and a low black boot.  Rock a black fedora hat, fun skull scarf, chunky ring and black shoulder bag...total fashionista!
 $22.99  *eligible for discount



     


1 comment:

  1. I think I need to print this and put it in my closet for ideas. I LOVE IT! So my question is....if you are more "hippy" can you still wear skinny jeans? And where/what is the best, somewhat cheap, brand to get? Actually jeans in general....good brands?

    ReplyDelete